Good Things Take Time
The moment we waiting for ever since Proton and Geely tied the knot in the middle of last year, and that moment has finally arrived – the Proton X70 has officially been launched in Malaysia and also at Lee Motors Proton, Alor Setar!
As ever, we’ll kick off with the most important bit, and the one we’ve all been waiting for – pricing :
Four variants are offered :-
- Standard 2WD at RM99,800
- Executive 2WD at RM109,800
- Executive AWD at RM115,800
- Premium 2WD at RM123,800
*All variants are petrol-powered.
Everything Comes In “Xtra” – “Xtra” Special packages
To enhance the ownership experience of the Proton X70, special value-added packages were announced at the launch event.
- The Xtra Service Package – 5-times free labor service
- The Xtra Low Financing Package – Low-financing from 2.3% p.a
- The Xtra Warranty Coverage Package – 5-year unlimited mileage warranty
- The Xtra Data Package – 5 year free data (1GB/month)
Proton X70 is where Malaysian inspired form and world-class function come together in perfect harmony. The Malayan tiger in full motion inspires the sleek silhouette of the PROTON X70. Although the Proton was mainly focused on the conversion from left- to right-hand drive. But the design team did find the time to incorporate a couple of unique touches, etc:
- The front grill
- LED Headlamps with Daytime Running Lamps
- 19″ Alloy Wheels
- Front Welcome Lamps
- LED Rear Combination Lamps
- Rear Diffuse with Dual Exhaust Outlets
- Nappa Leather Power Seats
- Panoramic Sunroof
- LCD Meter Combination
- Air Purifier System
Interior Color by Variant
Brown Nappe Leather
Lee Motors Proton is ready!
We are much more ready to deliver these long-awaited darlings to their first few lucky owners! Get down to our showroom Lee Motors Proton (Alor Setar) Sdn.Bhd engage with our professional sales representative from Lee Motors, ask them all you need to know about Proton X70.
Or else SIGN UP YOUR INTEREST below for a booking :
[contact-form-7 id=”3893″ title=”contact-form-7 id=3146 title=Book Your Proton X70″]